CINEC Education Group strives to provide the highest quality expertise, resources and academic and personal support to students and organizations with the most effective and strategic methods.
Before Coming To Canada
Choosing the right university is a crucial stage in life for each student and their family. CINEC strives for providing the most suitable study plan for students who are looking for the best possible seat in a Canadian university. According to each student’s situation and needs, we will offer a series of services including choosing school and major, applying for school, applying for Study Permit, and looking for homestay etc. Our goal is to help all of the customers successfully get admitted by their dream schools, and prepare for their stay in Canada.
- English Assessment
- Research of School Info And Application Requirements
- Personal Study Plan
- Documentation Preparation
- Scholarship Application
- Contacting Schools And Following Up
- Consultation And Assessment
- Preparing Documentation
- Filling Out Application Forms
- Submitting Application And Following Up
We carefully selected local host families for our students. We have high standards for the location, family background, housing conditions ,living environment, and require criminal records check from each family. We also conduct visiting and interviews for each application.
In order to study in Canada, underage students will need to have a adult custodian in Canada. Our company will provide the service of providing custodianship so that parents of the students at home country will be at their ease.
After Coming To Canada
- Airport Pick-up
- Communicating With Homestay Families
- Setting Up Bank And Cell Phone Account
- Showing Around Neighborhood
- Translating and Accompanying
- Keeping In Touch With Students And Host Families
- Communicating with School
- Providing Guidance for Selecting Courses
- Organizing After-school Activities
Phone Number: 1-604-608-6188
Address: 1615-200 Burrard Street Vancouver, BC V6C 3L6 Canada
CINEC Public Page